4 Delicious Homemade Chicken Recipes
If you are tired of doing the same old chicken recipes, I have a solution for you! Here is a collection of 4 delicious homemade chicken recipes that are quick and easy to make.
1 – Yucatán Chicken
Prep time: 10 min | Serve: 4 | Difficulty: Easy | Calories:389kkkcal
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 drops of orange extract
- 2 pounds (900 g) of chicken thighs
- When it’s time to cook, prepare your broiler, place the chicken skin-side down on a broiler rack, and broil for 15 minutes or so, about 6 inches from the fire.
- Turn it around and give it another ten.
- After flipping it over, wait another five minutes.
- Turn a piece skin-side up and puncture it all the way through to the bone.
- It’s done when the juice runs clear.
- You’ll need to wait a little longer if it turns pink.
- If you want, you may cook this on your BBQ grill.
- Indeed, if you want to take something to the park or the beach to grill while you’re there, marinate the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag early in the day.
- Then grab the chicken bag, toss it in your cooler, and head out. Serve alongside a large green salad.
2 – Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Artichokes and Cheese with Garlic
Prep time: 10 min | Serve: 4 | Difficulty: Easy | Calories:298kkkcal
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, total
- 1 1/2 pounds (680 g)
- One jar (6 ounces, or 170 g) of marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- Three oz. (85g) Boursin cheese.
- Place each chicken breast, one at a time, in a large, heavy resealable plastic bag and close it, pushing out the air as you go.
- Then use any heavy, blunt implement that’s useful: use a 3-pound (1.3 kg) dumbbell—to pound the chicken till it’s 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
- Rep with the remaining chicken breasts.
- In a food processor fitted with the S-blade, combine the drained artichoke hearts and cheese.
- Add the pepper as well.
- Pulse the artichokes until they are finely chopped but not puréed.
- One-quarter of the cheese mixture should be spread on each breast and rolled up jelly-roll style. Using toothpicks, seal the bag.
- Spray a big, heavy skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat on medium-high.
- When the skillet is heated, add the butter and swirl it around to coat the bottom.
- Now add the chicken rolls and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until gently brown.
- Wrap the handle of your skillet in foil if it isn’t ovenproof.
- Place everything in the oven for 15 minutes, or until done, and then serve.
3 – Chicken in Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Prep time: 10 min | Serve: 4 | Difficulty: Easy | Calories:442kkkcal
- 4 pounds (1.8 kg) of cut-up chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon concentrate
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) prepared horseradish
- 4 ounces (115 g) of cream cheese
- Quarter cup of (60 ml) heavy cream Guar or xanthan (optional)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken broth, bouillon concentrate, and horseradish in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover the saucepan and simmer for 6 hours on low in the slow cooker.
- When the timer goes off, remove the chicken and place it on a dish.
- Cut the cream cheese into chunks and melt it into the sauce, then add the heavy cream and mix well.
- If you believe it requires it, use your guar or xanthan shaker to thicken it.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste before serving.
4 – Creamy Chicken and Noodles in a Bowl
Prep time: 10 min | Serve: 1 | Difficulty: Easy | Calories:285kkkcal
- 1 package (8 oz. or 224 g) tofu shirataki, fettuccini width
- Quarter cup (45 g) jarred roasted red peppers
- 5 Kalamata olives
- 1 scallion
- 1 tablespoon (4 g) minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons (45 g) chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 3 ounces (85g) pre-cooked chicken breast strips—mine had
- Southwestern seasoning
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Drain and dice your roasted red peppers while this is going on.
- Drain the shirataki one more time when the microwave beeps.
- Replace them in the oven for another 2 minutes.
- Squish the Kalamata’s with your thumb and pick off the pits before chopping them up.
- Chop your parsley and slice your scallions, including the crisp part of the green.
- Last but not least, drain your noodles.
- Add the cream cheese and chicken breast strips and cook for another 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the peppers, olives, scallions, and parsley as it comes out of the oven.
- Stir until the cheese has melted, season to taste with salt and pepper, then serve!