4 Vegetable Recipes Easy and Delicious To Make At Home!!
Hi There, Today We Will see 4 Amazing and Easy and Delicious Salad Recipes, Hope you Enjoy Them!!
1 – Roasted Red Pepper Eggplant Rollups
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 13 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 (12-ounce / 340-g) jar packed-in-water roasted red peppers
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- Two eggplants, tops removed, thinly sliced lengthwise (about 24 slices)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons salt
1. In food processor, add roasted red peppers, onion, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and basil. Pulse until blended but still chunky.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler to medium-high heat.
3. Lay eggplant slices on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt.
4. Transfer eggplant slices to grill and grill for 3 minutes, or until grill marks form. If you don’t have a grill, place a baking sheet in a broiler and broil instead.
5. Remove eggplant from the grill and transfer it back to the baking sheet (or remove baking sheet from oven).
6. If using a grill, Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
7. If using a broiler for eggplant slices, reduce oven heat to 375ºF(190ºC).
8. Place 1 to 2 tablespoons tapenade on one end of each eggplant slice. Roll slices up and over filling, finishing seam-side down. Put sheet back in oven and bake rolls for 10 minutes or until heated.
9. Serve warm.
Calories: 36 | Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol 31 mg Protein: 1.3g | Carbs: 8.6g | Sodium: 3.4mg
2 – Chinese Spicy Green Beans
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound (454 g) green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Adjust oven racks so that top rack is closest to broiler.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Place green beans in baking pan in single layer. Broil beans for about 10 minutes, or until they start to show black flecks. Remove beans from broiler and transfer them to a large bowl. Set aside.
4. In a small saucepan, add coconut oil, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, and salt. Warm mixture over medium heat until it begins to shimmer and turn red. Turn off heat.
5. Pour warm sauce over green beans and toss well to combine.
6. Return beans to the baking pan and place back under the broiler for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, place green beans on a serving platter, and serve warm.
Calories: 62 | Fat: 2.4g | Cholesterol 29 mg Protein: 2.1g | Carbs:8.9g | Sodium: 3.8mg
3 – Mushroom and Bell Pepper Fritters
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 7 ounces (198 g) mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cored, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 medium white onions, peeled, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup spring water
1. Take a large bowl, place all vegetables in it, add all seasonings, basil and oregano, stir until mixed, and then let mixture rest for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the chickpea flour until well combined and smooth, then add the water.
3. Take a skillet pan, place it over medium heat, add oil and when hot, ladle vegetable mixture in it in portions, press down each portion, and then cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked and golden brown.
4. Serve straight away.
Calories: 282 Fat: 15.3g Cholesterol 32 mg Protein: 13.9g Carbs:26.1g Sodium: 4.9mg
4 – Chickpea, Bell Pepper and Mushroom Curry
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 cup cooked chickpea
- 1 small white onion, peeled, diced
- Half of medium green bell pepper, cored, chopped
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Half teaspoon salt
- Quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
1. Take a skillet pan, place it over medium heat, add oil and when hot, add onion, tomatoes, and bell pepper and then cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add chickpeas and mushrooms, season with and cayenne pepper, stir until combined, and switch heat to medium-low level and then simmer for 10 minutes until cooked, covering pan with its lid.3. Serve straight away.
Calories: 195 Fat: 8.6g Cholesterol 39 mg Sodium 14mg Protein:5.6g Carbs: 25.6g Fiber: 5.5g